The More You Hate...

July 29, 2008

Ilang araw na rin akong walang entry.
May tinapos kasi akong song na gusto ko ring ishare sa inyo.
Tungkol siya sa isang pag-ibig na nagdi-disguise bilang hatred.
Kahit papaano eh naipakita ko sa story nung song na pwede nga yung sinasabi nung saying na "the more you hate, the more you love".
Pakinggan niyo na lang and sana maappreciate niyo siya.















I've been staring out the window for so long
tryin' to figure out what went wrong.
'Coz it's been weeks or even months now
since our last real conversation.
Am I not worthy anymore of your attention?

Refrain:
Time seems to fly so fast.
Didn't you never ever want our time together to last?

Chorus:
I'm starting to hate you.
I'm starting to wear away the smile
whenever you come across my eyes.
Please don't ask me why
I'm starting to hate you.
I'm tired of your pretentious face.
Don't ever give me that mysterious gaze.
'Coz I'm never gonna look back.
I'm okay.

You've been nowhere near me for some time now.
Do you ever think of me somehow?
'Coz it's been weeks or even months now
since the last time you said you missed me.
And now I'm always left here waiting, up until three.

Repeat Refrain.
Repeat Chorus except last line.

Is it really hatred that I am feelin'?
'Coz maybe there's just something that I am missin'.
Maybe I just miss you.
Maybe I'm just really starting to love you.

Repeat Chorus except last line.
Repeat Chorus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

inlove?

newbody said...

inspired lang.